1. How long is the session?
Your Maternity session is up to 60 minutes long.
2. When will my photos be ready?
Your online gallery of images selected are posted 6 weeks after the session. You will be able to select your favorite images from the gallery to download and have printed. Your gallery is active for 30 days.
3. What time will the shoot be? Where will we shoot?<
We’ll want to assess this specifically for your shooting location. 🙂
NEWBORN SESSIONS: Typically INDOORS
The best indoor locations have large windows (or glass doors) with
BRIGHT + INDIRECT sunlightWe want to use the ambient light but do not want direct sunlight shining in the room at the time of the session. Take a look at the nursery and when it’s brightest time of day without direct sun in the room and let us know.
3. What props should we use?
– Newborn clothing (shoes/onesies)
– Floral crown
– Handwritten signs (Coming soon, Baby’s name)
– Letter blocks
– Floral frame around baby (see examples here)
– Stuffed animals
– Family heirlooms
– Nostalgic items from your hometown/favorite teams
– Swaddle blankets
– Favorite hobby items (musical instruments, movie memorabilia)
Many couples have a professional hair and makeup appointment before the shoot!
The most flattering lighting is soft and indirect from big windows in these rooms!